Log in
Article search:

Q & A

non invasive diesel fuel level indicator

Does anyone know of a non invasive diesel fuel level indicator that would work on a narrowboat?

Asked by: Graham Little  | 9.00am, Friday 20 February

WW says:

Tek-Tanks sells a tank gauge that is fixed to the outside of the tank and measures the contents by sending vibrations through the tank and measuring the response from them. It can be retrofitted to any shape of tank. Four type of gauge are available for diesel or water tanks made of metal or plastic.
Battery consumption is less than 40mA since the power is transmitted to the sensors in pulses rather than in a continuous stream. The tank gauges cost £260.00
01420 520830

Graham Booth  | 10.34AM, Sunday 22 February

You must log in to post an answer.