Log in
Article search:

Q & A

Inverter repairs

I have a Victron sine wave interter/charger and would like to know where I can get it repaired.

Asked by: Sue Steventon  | 2.41pm, Tuesday 18 August

WW says:

If the equipment is still under guarantee, you should take it back to the place where you bought it or, failing that, contact the manufacturer.
If it is out of guarantee, it really depends on where you, or the boat, are located. A scan through the 'Services' section of WW' ads or a quick search in Google should come up with someone in your area.

Graham Booth  | 2.22PM, Wednesday 19 August

You must log in to post an answer.