Log in
Article search:

Q & A

Further information on one of your contributors.

In a doctor's surgery I read an article on a Victorean rowing trip from Chester to Kendal in 1899 by a R E Froude'
Is it possible for me to make contact with the author?

Asked by: Mike Spence  | 5.55pm, Thursday 15 April

WW says:

If you could put your query in an e-mail to editorial@waterwaysworld.com , we'll pass it on to the author.

Richard Fairhurst  | 10.26AM, Monday 19 April

You must log in to post an answer.