Log in
Article search:

Q & A

curtain rods

where can I purchase stainless steel or satin chrome curtain rods and fittings for my narrowboat?
many thanks

Asked by: N.Dewhurst  | 10.13am, Wednesday 5 May

WW says:

Several chandlers (such as Midland chandlers) do often stock them, but it might be worth a trip to a large DIY store and have a look at their domestic fittings, which can often be easily cut to length- and probably in a much wider choice of materials as well.

Mark Langley  | 3.20PM, Friday 7 May

Readers say:

Hole in the Wall, Walsall

Will Rose  | 4.41AM, Wednesday 4 August

You must log in to post an answer.