Log in
Article search:

Q & A


if i had a continuous cruzing licence can i still pay for private mooring for say 3 months or do i have to keep moving thanks

Asked by: andy wakler  | 10.17pm, Monday 14 June

WW says:

If you have a continuous cruising licence, there is nothing to stop you having a private mooring for 3 months.
Many continuous cruisers do so over the winter months- in fact, BW also offer winter moorings, specifically for those who are continuously cruising during the summer, but who would like a fixed winter mooring, bearing in mind that stoppages can make "a genuine, continual journey around the majority of the system" difficult to comply with.

Mark Langley  | 2.39PM, Tuesday 15 June

You must log in to post an answer.