Log in
Article search:

Q & A

want liecense for river/canels were do we get

new narrowboat we need river/canal liecens were do we get it.

Asked by: hedley muff  | 7.15pm, Friday 10 September

WW says:

You can buy a licence for the greater part of the waterway system from British Waterways (www.britishwaterways.co.uk). If you want to use the Thames, Nene or Great Ouse, you'll need to register with the Environment Agency instead (www.environment-agency.gov.uk). A 'Gold Licence' is available which covers both authorities.

Richard Fairhurst  | 11.43AM, Monday 13 September

You must log in to post an answer.