Log in
Article search:

Q & A

New cooker

We want to upgade our cooker to a twin cavity unit, ie separate grill. We need a 500mm wide,(crucial) 600mm deep, 900mm (ish) height freestanding unit, LPG, preferrably 12 volt ignition. I have trawwled the net but there are very few units 500mm wide.
Has anyone got any ideas?

Asked by: Chris Marriott  | 10.00pm, Monday 24 January

WW says:

Cannon produces a 500mm LPG cooker, the Connemara, that should fulfil your needs. See www.cannoncooking.co.uk/macro/product.d2w/report?catref=3&prref=287&range=c500&cpctry=uk for details.

Richard Fairhurst  | 9.46AM, Tuesday 25 January

WW says:

When replacing any gas cooker on a boat do ensure that it has flame failure protection on ALL burners. There are many LPG cookers around that do not meet this BSS requirement. It only applies however to gas apliances fitted after 3 Jan 2000.

Rupert Smedley  | 5.57PM, Tuesday 1 February

Readers say:

have a look at limekiln chandlers. they do a few cookers and are designed for boats

d baird  | 11.51AM, Thursday 3 February

You must log in to post an answer.