Log in
Article search:

Q & A


do i need a seperate licence to go on the thames from oxford to kennet and avon canal

Asked by: christopher smith  | 1.29pm, Wednesday 18 May

WW says:

The Thames is run by the Environment Agency (Thames Region) and so currently you require a visitor licence to pass along- these can be obtained from the lockeepers, or in advance from the Environment Agency's site. Prices depend on the length of boat and the time spent on the navigation. Also, a boat safety certificate and proof of third part insurance must be presented with the application.

Mark Langley  | 1.39PM, Wednesday 18 May

You must log in to post an answer.