Log in
Article search:

Q & A

Slightly shoddy paint job

My narrowboat was painted last winter, sadly I paid before I noticed the paint flaking off and I was immediately promised that and the bloom discolouration would be fixed in warmer weather.
It was repainted, though I still think it a poor job.
I asked for money back but they were very unhelpful.
Is there any legal advice I can get?

Asked by: Tilly   | 6.41pm, Thursday 15 September

WW says:

The best people to ask initially are either trading standards or (and possibly more usefully) your local citizens advice bureau- they are in a better place to give legal advice.

Mark Langley  | 10.19PM, Thursday 15 September

You must log in to post an answer.