Log in
Article search:

Q & A


might be a silly question but Ive just bought a narrow boat so where do i go to get my licence from and is that all i need, will be a continuous cruiser thankyou

Asked by: andy wakler  | 9.50am, Thursday 24 May

WW says:

You need to contact craft licensing at British Waterways, assuming you will be on the BW network. You also need third party insurance and a valid boat safety scheme certificate to gain the licence.

Mark Langley  | 12.01AM, Friday 25 May

Readers say:

Good luck here somewhere: http://canalrivertrust.org.uk/boating/licensing/choosing-and-buying-your-licence/applying-for-a-licence#anch:Applying-first-time

Gary  | 8.33PM, Monday 13 May

You must log in to post an answer.